Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Metal Hardware.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Metal Hardware’, ‘Just Stainless‘, ‘Resurgem‘, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Resurgem Engineering Co LTD, Bury Manor Estate, Woodcroft Lane, Wick, Bristol, BS30 5SH, registered in England & Wales. Company number: 1144476. VAT number: GB 139 8175 36.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
• You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Time and date for delivery is given as accurately as possible but is not guaranteed.
• The Buyer shall have no rights to damages or to cancel the order for failure for any cause to meet any delivery time stated.
• In the event that the Buyer requires a guaranteed delivery date, this must be negotiated with the Seller and expressly agreed in writing.
• The shipping costs shown at time or checkout are for most postcodes. For areas outside of mainland UK please contact us to arrange a delivery
• We reserve the right to add a surcharge for some postcodes including but not limited to: AB, IV, PA, PH, KW.
• For some (not all) orders we are able to provide shipping information, this will be supplied along with the shipping notification.
• We are able to provide proof of delivery in some (not all) cases upon request. Please contact our sales team for this.
• If you require a special timed or Saturday delivery please contact our sales team to arrange this.
• Any lead times or despatch times are given as a guide only, we aim to meet these 100% of the time but cannot guarentee this is the case for all orders
• We aim to keep our stock levels as accurate as possible, but in the event where the stock levels are incorrect we will contact you and either provide an alternative or a refund.
• Any orders with incomplete addresses or other contact information that doesn't allow us to despatch your goods as needed may be delayed, we aim to contact you as soon as possible but in some cases this may lead to a delay in despatching.
• If our carrier is unable to deliver in most (not all) cases they will attempt to re-deliver on the next working day, they should leave a card with you to explain this further. If they are unable to then deliver they may send the package back to us and we will then contact you for further information.
• The competitor's item must be identical in manufacturer, brand, finish, colour, size etc.
• The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match.
• The competitor's price must include delivery.
• The competitors price must be publicly advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts.
• We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free.
• The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (auction or marketplace retailers including eBay and Amazon will only be matched at our discretion).
• No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match.
• We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase.
• We will only match against competitors special, seasonal, clearance or closing down sales at our discretion.
• We cannot be held liable for any disappointment, indirect or consequental loss or damage, loss of profits or administrative inconvenience coming from any problems in relation to any products or delivery services supplied from ourselves.
• We will have no liability to compensate you in any way other than a refund up to the total of goods at time of purchase
• This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
• Intellectual property including certain images, design, layout and descriptive text appearing on this website www.metalhardware.co.uk is the copyright of Metal Hardware and Resurgem Engineering Co. Ltd and must not be copied or reproduced in any medium without licence. If you require any further information on permitted use, or a licence to use any material please email our sales team